Sunday, May 22, 2011

Back in Business

Yo. I've been completely consumed by the NBA Playoffs so my blog collected some dust. I want to bring the light and share some knowledge considering the NBA Draft is in a month and the Finals even sooner. So with the Wizards all but forgotten on the scene (with a weak 6th overall pick), I have tuned my NBA involvement up one notch. A single notch.

DP and I started betting on NBA in April and have had solid success with profit at 200% and as high as 350%. We experienced a slight, recent slump but these playoffs have truly been a circus. My reason for blogging our picks is so I can record my thought processes and progress as well as track useful statistics and sources.


We begin with Bulls vs. Heat Game 3 of 2011 Conference Finals. Splendid.

No comments:

Post a Comment